Following are highlights of the corridor and the new sbX buses:
- 16 Stations – Art inspired and reflects the culture & heritage of the community it serves. Shelters provide protection from sun, wind, and rain.
- Center-Running Stations
- Side-Running Stations
- 4 Park & Rides – Palm Avenue, Marshall Boulevard, Rialto Avenue, and Anderson Street.
- 14 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), 60-foot articulated buses
- 10-minute headways during peak hours; 15-minutes off-peak hours
- Wheelchair accessible boarding platforms
- Interior bike racks