On August 19, 2009 the Omnitrans Board of Directors adopted the sbX E Street Corridor BRT Project and associated Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration. In addition, the Board of Directors also adopted a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program fo rthe project. Omnitrans filed a Notice of Determination with the County of San Bernardino's Clerk of the Board and the Governor's Office of Planning and Research, State Clearinghouse, on August 19, 2009.
In related news, the Federal Transit Administration issued a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the project upon its review of the Environmental Assessment.
Following are the Environmental Assessment documents. Larger files are noted.
- Environmental Assessment Study - Part 1 (11.8 MB posted 07/01/09)
- Environmental Assessment Study - Part 2 (10.2 MB posted 07/01/09)
- Traffic Report Addendum (posted 07/01/09)
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (updated 7/9/09)
- FONSI (posted 09/08/09)
- CEQA Addendum, Re-Evaluation (8.8 MB posted 08/05/10)